You are not logged in.

Spienk123

Chaos Veteran

• "Spienk123" started this thread

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 6:38pm

What to level on

So...it has been many months since i last played last chaos, i am a 115 Witch on Vinicius. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to level on as i do not have any clue. :)

Thanks

Wizzrd

thingiscool

Chaos Veteran

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 6:43pm

So...it has been many months since i last played last chaos, i am a 115 Witch on Vinicius. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to level on as i do not have any clue. :)

Thanks

Wizzrd

It's really up to choice, I'm a wizard too (wew mages) and I stated at commies until 118, was making around 1.5% per kill with full pots but do to that you need someone under lvl 109 to combat with. If that's not really what you wanna do you can go to sorcs in trivia (you get there strayanna)

-Xandreia 16x witch vinicius

thingiscool

Chaos Veteran

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 6:44pm

Thanks

Wizzrd

It's really up to choice, I'm a wizard too (wew mages) and I stated at commies until 118, was making around 1.5% per kill with full pots but do to that you need someone under lvl 109 to combat with. If that's not really what you wanna do you can go to sorcs in trivia (you get there strayanna)

Get there through Strayanna****

We need an edit button ;(

-Xandreia 16x witch vinicius